When you think of RAM service, you probably think of routine maintenance appointments like oil changes and tire rotations. However, keeping your truck clean is just as important. From the roomy interior to the robust exterior, here are some spring cleaning tasks that you should perform on your RAM truck.
What Spring Cleaning Tasks Should You Perform on Your RAM Truck?
RAM trucks are known for their strength and capability at your worksite and for your daily driving needs. But all vehicles—including your RAM truck—benefit from a deep clean at least once a year. As spring approaches, write a checklist of cleaning tasks to tackle on your truck. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Dispose of any garbage that might’ve accumulated in your cabin like tissues or food wrappers.
- Vacuum the entire interior to remove any dirt or crumbs. If your cabin gets particularly dirty, shampoo the seats and carpets.
- Wipe down hard interior surfaces with a damp rag and a gentle cleaner. Be sure to consult your owner’s manual so you don’t use any soaps that could be harmful to your RAM truck’s finishes.
- Vacuum or sweep out the bed of your truck to remove dirt and debris.
- Wash the underbody to remove grease or grime that can accumulate. Here in New Jersey, it’s especially important to clean the underbody to remove any salt that your truck might’ve picked up during the winter moments.
- Grab a hose and a bucket with water and some gentle soap. Wipe down the entire exterior of your RAM truck and rinse off the soap thoroughly.
Then stand back and admire your handy work. You’ve just Spring cleaned your RAM truck!
A Clean RAM Truck is a Healthy RAM Truck
Keep your RAM truck running like a champion with scheduled maintenance—and scheduled cleaning! Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM can help keep your car clean and healthy. Contact us or stop by our dealership to learn how routine cleaning can extend your truck’s life.